We Are Hiring
Watertown Mall Operations
Job Details: Mantanence / Janitorial
Store: Watertown Mall Operations
Hours/wk: Evenings & Weekends
Duties will include janitorial, maintaining the property inside and outside. Operating light equipment, must have a valid driver\’s license.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Contact Julie – 605-882-1734
Bath & Body Works
Job Details: Sales leader
Openings: One position
Store: Bath & Body Works
Opening/closing, sales, customer service, employee supervision. Personable, outgoing honest, punctual a must.
Job Details: Store Sales Manager
The Store Sales Manager is responsible for leading the store to achieve the store objectives with regards to sales, profit, team staffing, training, development, and performance management.
Job Details: Assistant Store Sales Manager
Assistant Store Sales Manager Position Purpose The Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Sales Manager in leading the store to achieve the store objectives with regards to sales, profit, team staffing, training, development, and performance management. Scope of Work Achieve sales and profit goals as a result of providing and coaching to exceptional customer service, talent acquisition, and team building. Attend to details of overseeing daily operations that include labor cost management, cash management, and loss prevention. Maintain loss prevention standards by means of team education, awareness, and exceptional customer service. Maintain and role model Vanity Company pride in-store by keeping a clean and safe environment for customers and employees. Responsibilities Store Sales
• Sets the example by using Vanity’s 5 Steps of Selling. Through training and coaching, ensures that all employees are utilizing these selling skills.
• Personally meets the minimum monthly Quality of Selling metrics of sales per hour, conversion, % to LY, % to Plan, and being in line with labor budget.
• Ensures that the store achieves the monthly Quality of Selling metric goals.
• Aware of external factors affecting business (School schedules, community and mall events) and staffs appropriately according to business needs. Leadership to the Store Team
• Maintains professionalism at all times.
• Providing clear and effective direction to staff in absence of Store Sales Manager.
• Makes decisions in the best interest of the employee, the store, and the Company.
• Delegates effectively.
• Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently exceeds commitments.
• Coaches and develops employees to achieve higher performance.
• Provides timely and effective feedback on performance.
• Recognizes and rewards high performance.
• Encourages employee ownership for performance and development.
• Assists Store Sales Manager in coaching employees for career development and succession planning. Customer Focus
• Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.
• Dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Maximizes and manages floor coverage to ensure business needs are met.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Drive for Results
• Executes activities with a sense of urgency; anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
• Is able to articulate business opportunities and provide operational recommendations.
• Knowledgeable of store policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization.
• Understands Quality of Selling reports.
• Assists Store Sales Manager in identifying, recruiting, and properly staffing the store to ensure labor % goals are met. Operations
• Understand, complies, and educates store team members on company policies and procedures.
• Assists Store Sales Manager in managing store shrink within the Company guidelines and goals.
• Maintains all paperwork administration in a timely and organized manner.
• Implements all promotional guidelines in a timely manner.
• Manages freight/damages to Company guidelines.
• Manages In-Store Online Order process to Company guidelines. Merchandise Presentation
• Demonstrates good judgment and follow-through in the implementation of Company visual standards.
• Store marketing is according to Company Guidelines. Minimum Requirements Schedule
• Assistant Store Manager’s (ASM’s) Weekly Schedule:
• Must close at least 2 shifts per week.
• 1 of the closing shifts must be a Friday or a Saturday.
• Must work at least 32 hours per week, minimum of 5 days.
• Must work at least 2 Sundays per month, more if business dictates.
• Extreme Flexibility and adaptability to work weekends, holidays and peak selling events, as business dictates.
• Schedules are prepared in advance of days worked, however it is to be expected that schedules will change based on the needs of business. Experience and Education
• Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of retail store management experience.
• Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
• Must be 19 years of age or older. Competencies and skills
• Demonstrates excellent leadership, time management, and customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties, work schedules.
• Demonstrates personal style and knowledge of fashion trends reflective of Vanity brand.
• For stores with banks outside the mall, individuals must have a private mode of transportation to get to and from the bank independently. Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• Generous Merchandise Discount
• Advancement Opportunities
• Exciting Work Environment
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Paid Time Off How to Apply
• Complete an application at https://info.vanityshops.com/jobapp/stores.aspx -or-
• Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org -or-
• Stop in to a Vanity store near you